Our curriculum is broad, flexible and geared towards taking care of every child’s physical, intellectual, spiritual and social well-being.
Our programs are based on adaptation of the British curriculum blended with the Nigerian curriculum and Montessori system. Activities are planned taking into consideration the child’s interest and covering all aspects of the curriculum for all age groups.
Age appropriate play equipments and materials are available enabling the children to enjoy themselves even while learning
We open daily from Monday to Friday:
– CRECHE (Smiley Class): 7.00am – 6.00pm
– PLAY GROUP I & II (Cheerful & Delightful Class): 8.00am -1.30pm
– NURSERY I & II (Joyful & Jolly Class): 8.00am -1.30pm. (Those taking school lunch closes 2.30pm)
– PRIMARY (Year 1-6): 8.00am – 2.30pm
EXTENDED HOURS ARE AVAILABLE AT A FEE.
– Nursery: 1.30 pm – 6.00 pm (Extended Hours available at a fee)
– Primary: 2.30 pm – 6.00 pm
The Creche is open all year round except during all Federal Government declared public holidays, sports fiesta day and a week during Christmas (25th Dec-1st Jan).
The Playgroup, Nursery and Primary observe midterm breaks, Christmas, Easter and Summer Holidays.